Work at AIH
Accountability in Healthcare is seeking staff writers to author articles, blogs, white papers and news articles.
You are a diehard advocate for the highest standards in healthcare quality and scientific accuracy. You understand that proper quality management protects the public and saves lives. You work or have worked in an accredited hospital or laboratory as a healthcare professional involved in the field of quality management.
We are looking for experienced healthcare professionals. You don’t need to be a superb writer as we have staff who will assist, but you are a medical professional with at least 5 years of experience in the field.
This position is flexible and will be based on experience. This is a remote location position (work from home), a contract position and is compensated by piece.
We will consider applications from any medical field with a focus on quality management.
- Contribute to Accountability in Healthcare’s journalistic coverage of quality management in healthcare and laboratories through your writing of articles, blogs, op-eds, white papers and news releases.
- Collaborate with our writing team from story ideas through to completed works.
- At least five+ years’ experience working in an accredited laboratory or hospital.
- Additional experience reporting on or editing other quality topics and content types is a plus.
- Must be passionate about quality management and public safety, with a demonstrated awareness of current developments in the field.
- Must be comfortable writing and/or editing news and feature articles.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, and demonstrate high standards of written English.
- Cover letter
- Names of three references